Recommended Cooking Tool:
Round French Oven 22cm
- 1. Chicken wing 12 pieces
- 2. Flour 3 tablespoons
- 3. Minced Parmesan cheese 4 tablespoons
- 1. Egg 1 piece
- 2. Ginger (squeezed the juice) little
- 3. Chicken powder little
- 4. Sesame oil little
- 5. Pepper little
- 1. Marinate the chicken wings for 20-30 minutes. Set aside.
- 2. Add oil into Le Creuset 22cm Round French Oven, preheat the pot under medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- 3. Mix the flour and minced Parmesan cheese well, then coat on the marinated chicken wings evenly. Put the chicken wings into the hot oil to fry for about 3 minutes. Take the fried chicken wings out and filter the grease. Ready to serve hot.
Le Creuset's cast iron casserole is good at heat retention. After preheating the oil, the temperature of the oil will maintain the same, even if more ingredients are added in. It will instantly make the food crispy without the need to re-fry.