Skillet 26 cm
- 1. Chicken fillet (chopped) 600g
- 2. Potato starch 2 tablespoons
- 1. Lemon (squeezed the juice) 2 pieces
- 2. Orange (squeezed the juice) 1/4 piece
- 3. Lime (squeezed the juice) 1/4 piece
- 4. Sugar 4 tablespoons
- 5. Custard powder 2 teaspoons
- 6. Chicken soup 160ml
- 1. Potato starch little
- 2. Chicken powder little
- 3. Sesame oil little
- 4. Pepper little
- 1. Marinate the chicken fillet for 20-30 minutes.
- 2. Mix the sauce well, then boil in Le Creuset 26 cm Skillet under low heat until the sauce become thick. Set aside.
- 3. Add oil into another Le Creuset 26 cm Skillet , preheat the pot under medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- 4. Coat the marinated chicken fillet with a thin layer of potato starch, then put into the hot oil to fry for about 3 minutes. Take the fried chicken fillet out and filter the grease.
- 5. Serve hot with the lemon sauce.
Creuset’s cast iron cookware, soak the casserole with hot water for a while. Clean it with regular detergent and a soft/non-erosive sponge. Due to the humid weather in Hong Kong, it is recommended to dry the cookware with a cloth after washing, then apply a thin layer of oil on the greyish black area on the brim of both casserole and lid, and keep it in a dry place.