Iron Handle Skillet 23cm
- Enoki mushrooms 2 packs
- Sliced fatty beef 10 slices
- Asparagus 10 pieces
- Yakiniku sauce 50ml
- Japanese cooking sake 50ml
- Ground black pepper Little
- Sesame Little
- 1. Lay the sliced beef on the cutting board, in a vertical direction. Add some enoki mushrooms and 2 asparagus on the beef. Slightly stretch the beef and roll up tightly. Sprinkle over black pepper. Set aside.
- 2. Add oil into the Skillet, pre-heat over medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- 3. Add the wrapped beef rolls to cook over medium-low heat until its surface turns fragrant. Add in the cooking sake and cook over low heat for about 3 minutes. Then add Yakiniku sauce and cook until the sauce become thick.
- 4. Sprinkle sesame. Ready to serve.
Le Creuset’s cast iron casserole distributes heat evenly. Food can be thoroughly cooked with crispy surface and juicy inside in a short period of time. And cast iron is also good at heat retention and the moisture of enoki mushrooms can be easily locked.