Recommended Cooking Tool:
Square Skillet Grill 26cm
- Pork chop 2 pieces
- 1. Balsamic vinegar 4 tablespoons
- 2. Mustard 1 tablespoon
- 3. Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- 4. Ketchup 1 tablespoon
- 5. Thyme 1/2 tablespoon
- 6. Rosemary 1 tablespoon
- 7. Salt little
- 8. Pepper little
- 1. Pound pork chop with back of a knife or a meat mallet.
- 2. Marinate pork chop evenly with the marinade for about 5 minutes.
- 3. Brush oil thoroughly on Le Creuset 26cm Square Skillet Grill, preheat the grill under medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- 4. Put the marinated pork chop on the preheated grill to cook under medium heat for about 3 minutes and turn the pork chop 90 degrees to cook the same side for another 3 minutes, then cook the other side using the same method for about 6 minutes in total (do not keep moving and turning the pork chop over while cooking). Serve the dish hot with the whole skillet grill.
- To avoid food getting stuck on Le Creuset cast iron cookware's black enamel interior, please make sure the cookware is preheated thoroughly after adding oil. Remove and absorb any excess moisture on the ingredient and make sure it is in room temperature. Not to move and turn the food over right after add in, wait until the surface is done.