Recommended Cooking Tool:
Buffet Casserole 26cm
- 6-8 King Prawns, deveined (leave shells on)
- 230g Glass Noodle (Tang Hoon)
- 1 stalk, Spring Onion, cut 5 cm in length
- 6-8 slices, Ginger, peeled
- 3-4 cloves, Garlic, minced
- 3 stalks, Coriander Roots, cut 5cm in length
- 1 tbsp, Coarse Black Pepper
- 3-4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 300ml Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 4 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1. Soak the glass noodles in room temperature water as per package instructions.
- 2. Mix all seasoning ingredients in a large bowl.*
- 3. In a Buffet Casserole, heat 2 tbsp cooking oil over medium heat. Then add pepper, garlic, coriander roots, spring onion and ginger. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until aromatic.
- 4. Add in prawns along with 3 tbsp of seasoning mix, then continue to toss and stir fry until liquid evaporates.
- 5. Toss in glass noodles and add remaining seasoning mix. Mix gradually and let it braise for 5 mins on low heat. Stir gently to make sure sauce is thoroughly distributed.