Le Creuset Singapore (“Le Creuset”) is a company registered in Singapore whose registered office is at Le Creuset Singapore, International Building #09-05A, 360 Orchard Road, Singapore S238869.
Le Creuset is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring safe and secure online shopping. These terms and conditions describes our use of personal information provided to us via the Le Creuset Web Site located at www.lecreuset.com.sg and associated international Web Sites around the world ("Web Site").
By using the Web Site you consent to the following terms and conditions and to the processing of information as described below.
Le Creuset provides an opt-in option if you want to receive emails from us regarding new services and products offered on the Web Site, or if you want to receive information from third parties. The opt-in choice may be exercised at the points where personal information is collected by selecting the appropriate checkbox, or, if you have an account via the My Account section of the Web Site. If you do not exercise the opt-in option at the point where personal information is collected, you may also opt-in by contacting us at email@example.com by registering an account online or signing up to our newsletter online.
If you wish to opt-out at any time, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org by using the unsubscribe link on any of our newsletters. We will process your opt-out as soon as possible, but in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the opt-out is processed.
Le Creuset may use "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about Web Site activity, but generally does not permit us to identify you personally.
For more information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org
Collection of Information
Le Creuset may ask you to provide personally identifiable information, such as your name, job title, company information, contact details, and additional information as needed to provide a service you request. We limit our requests for personal information to that which we believe is necessary to achieve our stated objectives. This information may be gathered when you visit the Web Site to;
- subscribe to the company newsletter
- submit an enquiry
- provide feedback in an online survey
- request product or service information
- register for a seminar or conference
We may also collect non-personal information such as IP address, choice of web-browser and demographic data.
Use of Personal Information
Le Creuset uses your personally identifiable information collected on the Web Site primarily for the following purposes;
- to deliver requested goods, services or information
- to provide notices regarding goods or services that may interest you
- to improve the content and general administration of the Web Site
- to deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training or software you request or purchase
- to alert you to product updates, special offers, updated information and new products and services from Le Creuset
- to forward promotional material from third parties
- to ensure the Web Site is relevant to your needs
- to help us create and publish content most relevant to you
- to allow you access to restricted areas of the Web Site as appropriate
- to contact you in response to enquiry forms and resume submissions
Le Creuset may transfer personally identifiable information to any Le Creuset subsidiaries, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Le Creuset may occasionally hire third parties to provide certain services available on the Web Site or made available on our behalf. We will only provide those third party providers with the personal information they need to deliver their services, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Le Creuset may disclose your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law, or to comply with legal process served on the Web Site, or to protect and defend the rights or property of Le Creuset, or to act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Le Creuset employees, users of Le Creuset products or services, or members of the public.
Le Creuset reserves the right to transfer personal information to third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets. Le Creuset does not otherwise sell, rent, share or disclose your personal information to any third parties.
Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information may be used to;
- analyze and develop marketing strategy
- determine how you found out about us
- determine your interests regarding our products and services
- improve the Web Site based upon user data
Le Creuset may share non-personal information with third parties.
Links to Third Party Web Sites