Tomato and Orange with Balsamic Sauce Appetizer
- Remove the skin and seed of tomatoes and cut into wedges. Peel off both the outer skin of the orange and tear into bunch by removing the thin skin as well.
- Soak the gelatin plate in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Heat tomato juice and orange juice in the pot with low heat. Add the gelatin and boil until it dissolved.
- Put the ingredients in step 1 into the flower ramekins and pour the mixture in step 3 to the ramekins.
- Put the ramekins in the refrigerator to chill for about 1 hour. Boil down the balsamic and serve.